Send Digicel Top Up Home and Win Flights Promotion Terms & Conditions
- A valid entry into the prize draw requires Digicel Top Up to the value of 20$ or more to be sent via Digicelrecharge.com or 0800 Digicel or 09 962715. Customers must also sign up for Digicel Top Up promotional information and supply a valid contact NZ mobile number or contact number. Entry constitutes acceptance of the terms and conditions.
- The Promotion commences at 4 September and closes on 10 November 2010 ("Promotion Period").
- One winner will be randomly drawn from all valid entries received to date on Friday, 5 October. A second draw will take place on Friday 10 November with one winner from all the entries after the first draw to-date . Each winner will be notified by the 12th of the month. The draws will take place in the Air New Zealand head office in Auckland.
- Entry is open to adults who are 18 years of age and over.
- All winners will be notified by phone.
- Each of the two prizes is a pair of economy class Air New Zealand return tickets to Samoa, Tonga or Fiji with the destination to be chosen by the winners.
- Digicel / Air New Zealand’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- By entering the competition, the prize winners agree that Digicel may use their name, image and photographs for publicity and promotion purposes, without compensation, and agrees that Digicel will own copyright in any such images and photograph/s and in all material incorporating the photograph/s.
- Prizes will only be delivered in New Zealand.
- If for any reason this Promotion is not capable of running as planned, whether caused by infection by computer virus, mobile phone failure, line drop out, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any other cause beyond the control of Digicel which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness or integrity of the Promotion, Digicel reserves the right in its sole discretion, (subject to any written direction given by a relevant regulatory authority), to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Promotion. Digicel may in its sole discretion disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process.
- Entries are deemed to be received, at the local (NZ) time of the Top Up being sent. Digicel/Air New Zealand are not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone, telephone or computer network, or lines, servers, or telephone or internet providers, traffic congestion on any phone or computer network, or any combination thereof, including any injury or damage to participants or any other person’s handset or computer related to or resulting from participation or sending or receiving of any communication or of any materials in this Promotion.
- To the extent permitted by law, Digicel or Air New Zealand, its employees and agents shall not be liable for any claims, damages, injuries, costs and expenses suffered, sustained or incurred (including but not limited to indirect or consequential) as a result of, or arises out, or any way connected with promotion of its prizes.
Provision of Services
The Digicel Top Up voucher is not refundable, once the voucher has been redeemed, the transaction cannot be reversed.
It is the responsibility of the customer to ensure that they provide the correct mobile number to send the Top Up to. Once a transaction has been processed it cannot be reversed.
Digicel maintains a fair deal policy on exchange rates and will ensure that the exchange rate offered is competitive to current bank exchange rates. The foreign exchange rates are subject to change without notice.
Digicel Top Up can only be sent to Digicel mobile numbers from the following Digicel markets Tonga, Samoa, Fiji, Vanuatu, Nauru and PNG.
Digicel is committed to respecting your privacy and to complying with applicable data protection and privacy laws. You can visit choose to visit www.digicelrecharge.com without disclosing any personally identifiable information about yourself.
Personal Information Collection
We endeavour to collect and use your personal information only with your knowledge and consent and typically when you use services, make customer enquiries, register for information or other services, or when you respond to communications from us (such as questionnaires or surveys).
The type of personal information we may collect could include, for example, your name and postal address, date of birth, gender, telephone and fax numbers, email address, and lifestyle and other information collected on registration or through surveys. If you choose to provide us with personal information it will be used in support of the intended purposes stated at the time at which it was collected, and subject to any preferences indicated to you.
Please be aware that communications over the Internet, such as emails/webmails, are not secure unless they have been encrypted. Your communications may route through a number of countries before being delivered - this is the nature of the World Wide Web/Intranet. Digicel cannot accept responsibility for any unauthorised access or loss of personal information that is beyond our control.